Re: what should I be looking for?
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: what should I be looking for?
- From: Adam Di Carlo <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 01:52:05 -0500
- Message-id: <E11vETl-0003ia-00@burrito>
- In-reply-to: <E11v9A3-0001WBfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <E11v9A3-0001WBemail@example.com>
BTW, CC'ing the list so people know what we're looking for.
In message <E11v9A3-0001WBfirstname.lastname@example.org> you wrote:
>I've got debian-boot. Now that I have the code, can we go into a
>little more detail what I should be doing?
Find dbootstrap sources in utilities/dbootstrap .
What we need is just a function to be used rather than system().
But it should probably use fork/exec. Moreover, redir stdout
and stderr to syslog. I've got the openlog in main.c already..
All utility functions such as these should be pulled out
into util.c (new file).
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>