debian-boot cvs area, cvs commit to email scripts

I apologize to any who were trying to use the boot-floppies or
debian-cd areas and got failures.

Security issues with the scripts we use for commit email reporting
were reported to me.  Then I started hacking on the scripts trying to
fix them, but doing so only broke them for anyone but me (odd).

Anyhow, I've just disabled the damn things, so email logging of
commits is now off.  I'd like to turn this back on -- anyone willing
to help me fix the scripts and have them be secure, please reply to me
personally....