The CVS version is builds, but the dbootstrap is seg faulting

Hi!

I'll be the hungarian dbootstrap translator. I already translated the most
of the boot-floppies, but I can't probe it out, because the freshest CVS
version (the english version too) which compiled with the freshest
(dist-upgraded) potato is segfaulting, when I want to select the keyboard
type. If I leave out this option it's good.

Can anybody help me, to resolve this problem?

Platform: ia32

Thank you,
Risko Gergely