Re: diff to view raid (0xfd) partitions

Ok, no prob.

Ill wait till ive got something usefull i guess.

My primary goal is to get to the stage where the raid device can be made
from the console.

After that ill try integrate it into dbootstrap.

Two things iv enoticed are the one i mentioned (libfresize report 0xfd
partitions as unknown) and another no-brainer is to create /dev/md?
which i got working.

Currently mkraid segfaults when i try and run it form the console.
Hopefully i
can track that down quickly.

Bye