Re: busybox 'umount -a' segfaults

On Sat Nov 27, 1999 at 10:55:28PM +1100, Greg Schafer wrote:
> Subject says it all. This is current CVS. dbootstrap does a
> 'umount -a' before rebooting the sytem.

Ok, I see the problem.  Inside umount, I call getfsfile("/")
to try and get the name of the root device.  Libc then internally
opens /etc/fstab to try and get the real device name of the
root device, fails (since for whatever reason /etc/fstab exists
but is empty (why?)), and returns NULL.  I tried to dereference
the NULL struct mntent* -> boom.  I'll fix it right up.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org