Automatic installation process ?

Hi,
 I have to perform the following task :

 Create a bootable floppy to bring several servers up without any user
 questions.

 Idea is to format the HD with some percentage argument ( I think of
 sfdisk), install and initialize Swap as usual, configure the network
 (maybe DHCP is already possible ?), and get any needed packages
 (base and the server itself (apache,squid and so on..)) from a
 nfs-server in the LAN.

 Would this be a simple task  (perhaps by a script ?), or do I really
 have to hack in the code itself ?

 Thanks for any suggestions, even some URLs..
--
CU
	Jan-Uwe