Re: Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies andersee

On Fri, Nov 26, 1999 at 06:08:47PM +0100, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> If i start dbootstrap i get an 'Segmentation fault'; As it was with the old
> dbootstrap, if not with INCLUDE_DBOOTSTRAP=1.
I though this segmentation faul comes from missing message.trm file.  dbootstrap
program looks for it in /etc directory...

TO ALL.  BTW, at the moment, dbootstrap does not check the return value of
LOAD_TRMFILE.  Please be advised that if LOAD_TRMFILE fails to load the file
(either the latter is not there, or it does contain the required (argument!)
number of translations), internal structure (translations) has all items equal
to NULL.

--
Mike