correction for 5.8.2 Writing Disk Images From DOS, Windows, or OS/2 in the Installation Guide

Hello people to do with the installation guide,
	As an os/2 warp 4 user,ever since one of the earliest fixpacks, I've notice the
rawrite utilities ceased to work, but there is a command which comes with os/2 that
does the job excellently and that is loaddskf  and it is simple as loaddskf filename.bin
a:
	Hope you update the guide for the os/2 users out there.
Daniel

bellow is a sequence of events which happened in comp.os.os2.misc inwhich
someone let me onto the workaround for the rawrite problem

Terry
loaddskf and it worked!!!  thanks a million!
Daniel