busybox syslogd

I've got a first draft of the busybox micro syslogd ready and working.
It still needs a little bit of polish, but I _will_ (no really this
time ;) check it into CVS today (after I wake up and go to work), so
folks should now start using syslog(3) to log interesting events in
dbootstrap, and folks on serial consoles and otherwise lacking virtual
terminals will then be able to check out the log messages. It will
ignore /etc/syslog.conf so don't bother adding one. Oh, and unix domain
sockets are cool. Anyway, g'night all,

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/