Apropos i18n

I don't know how works with apt configurator are evolving, but i would like
to suggest one thing.
I guess that epart from messages, fonts, maps etc it would be nice to have
such things localized as Apt's sources.list. I mean for example if one
chooses, say Polish language at the beginning then at the stage of
configuring Apt default servers are ftp.pl.debian.org and not
http.us.debian.org. I'm aware that there isn't a mirror in every country, so
this can't be only ftp.${countycode}.debian.org, but has to be provided with
other locale information.

just my 2 $0.02

regards
Marcin