Re: backspace still not working in tty2

On Thu Nov 18, 1999 at 09:59:47PM +0100, Eric Delaunay wrote:

> > I'll fix it.
>
> I need to comment out set_term() invocation in init.c for console to work well
> on my sparc.  Could you add conditional on set_term (some kind of #ifdef
> BB_SETTERM) that would be disabled on boot-floppies?
> Btw, earlier boot-floppies worked well without this stuff.

I think I now see the problem here. I have a modified version of ash
I've been using at work that knows how to do the right thing with the
arrow keys, and such. Anyway, I booted up the rescue disk today (which I
finally got to build) and saw the problem you described. I'll get a fix
into CVS tonight.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/