Re: naive suggestion re: i18n?

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
>Still confused.  The web pages are just all the collected pages of
>stuff from the documentation/ area.

>Do you mean READMEs and other such files?  Can you indicate exactly
>which files or dir area in CVS boot-floppies you are talking about?

Placing the installation manual for all the languages together of disk
images, would leave the boot-floppies directory very big and confuse. I
suggest to create a new directory inside of disks-i386 (for example
alldocs/) to place all	documentation separated of disk images.

MailBR - O e-mail do Brasil -- http://www.mailbr.com.br
Estamos concorrendo ao IBEST - Serviços On-Line
Acesse http://ibest.mailbr.com.br e Vote!