Re: naive suggestion re: i18n?

A. P. Harris wrote:
>> And... about the documentation? Adam have you plans how it will be
>>the future structure of multilanguage documentation?

>What's wrong with the current structure?  I've already done all the
>i18n/l10n work for boot-floppies/documentation.  See
>http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/ if you don't believe me.

No not in web pages. I expressed myself badly, you made a great work,
but about the documentation that will be placed in boot-floppies disks
directory (for users download).
gleydson
gleydson@linuxbr.com.br
gleydson_s@yahoo.com

MailBR - O e-mail do Brasil -- http://www.mailbr.com.br
Estamos concorrendo ao IBEST - Serviços On-Line
Acesse http://ibest.mailbr.com.br e Vote!