Makefile question...

I was wondering where in the make process the busybox
makefile gets called.  I've taken a look through and
I can't seem to find it.  I see where it gets installed
(I changed that already) but I can't see where it gets
compiled in the first place.

I need to have the Makefile add something like:
    export CFLAGS="-DBB_CONSOLE_CMD_IF_RC_SCRIPT_EXITS={ "dbootstrap", "sbootstrap", 0}"
    make
    unset CFLAGS
so that busybox will respawn dbootstrap if it exits/segfaults.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org