debconf-tuny

I've uploaded debconf-tiny. It's a 12k (compressed) stripped-down version of
debconf for the base system, 10 times smaller than the full debconf. The
first use is intended to be the apt configurator. I haven't included the apt
configurator in with it yet, because I want to see if I can get that into
apt itself.

Debconf-tiny isn't really suitable for the base system yet since it depends
on perl. This will change once perl-base incorporates the few extra modules
it needs, as has been previously discussed.

--
see shy jo