Re: Current CVS builds AND runs (sorta)

At 21:35 -0700 1999-11-08, Erik Andersen wrote:
(though I have a perl script I wrote at work to recursivly find and
install the set of shared libraries needed by the set of executables
and shared libraries in a target image. Then you just manually cp in
libresolv, libnss_files, and libnss_dns (since they are not statically
resolved), cp ldconfig into the target image, run it, remove ldconfig,
and you have a working image... I could share my silly little ~30 lines
of perl if that seems useful...)

We already have a sh script that does that, scripts/rootdisk/mklibs.sh.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>