Still problems with boot-floppies

Howdy,

I'm still having problems with boot-floppies wrt. pointerize.

Currently I'm trying the smallest example I could find:

	utilities/dbootstrap/release_notes_test

To find the problem, set TESTLANG to something else than C or es.

I've done some debugging and saw that in boxes.c

        msg = _("Debian GNU/Linux System Installation");
        newtDrawRootText((w-strlen(msg))/2, -5, msg);

is called with msg==NULL.

The first line gets expanded to

        msg = (translation[94]);

Since the installation routine must not crash with a segfault there
are now three possibilities to fix the problem:

 a) Fix newt to not crash when called with NULL strings

    Should be done anyway, will only move the problem.

 b) Add a MACRO around each incarnation of translation so it will
    contain an empty string instead of NULL

 c) Fix pointerize to prepare an array of empty strings instead
    of NULL.

Comments?

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.