Re: ALPHA boot floppies and base.

Andrew D Lenharth <adl@cs.washington.edu> writes:

> Is any one working on these? I see the Powerpc has them compiled.  If no
> one else is, I will.

I don't think anyone else is actively working on it, at least, not
that I know of.  I appreciate any help.

We also need a lot of help with the Installation Manual.  Due to all
the alpha sub-arches, apparently installation of Alpha can be pretty
complex (MILO vs SRM console, etc).  So anyone who would like to help
with documentation, please feel free.  You don't have to be an
official developer.  I do give out CVS write access to folks who show
they are competent with the code and/or SGML and CVS.