Re: installation manual

Andreas Jellinghaus <aj@dungeon.inka.de> writes:

> hi. because i couldn´t get it to print correct i´m translating the german
> installation manual (slink version) into docbook.

Why?  That's insane....  Current slink installation manual is already
translated to german, using debiandoc-sgml.  Printable versions are
available at http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/

We talked about this before -- I agree theoretically we should move to
DocBook, but I don't wanna even worry about this prior to potato
release.

> is anyone working on the installation manual (german or english) for hamm ?
> i could do the update for the german manual.

For hamm?