Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies andersee

CVSROOT:	/cvs/debian-boot
Module name:	boot-floppies
Changes by:	andersee	1999-10-20 15:16:31

Added files:
	utilities/busybox: Changelog LICENSE Makefile README busybox.c
	                   busybox.def.h busybox.mkll busybox.sh
	                   busybox.spec busybox_functions.h cat.c
	                   chmod_chown_chgrp.c chroot.c clear.c cp.c
	                   date.c dd.c df.c dmesg.c dutmp.c fdflush.c
	                   find.c fsck_minix.c grep.c gzip.c halt.c
	                   init.c internal.h kill.c length.c ln.c
	                   loadfont.c loadkmap.c ls.c makedevs.c math.c
	                   mkdir.c mkfs_minix.c mknod.c mkswap.c mnc.c
	                   more.c mount.c mt.c mv.c printf.c ps.c pwd.c
	                   reboot.c rm.c rmdir.c sfdisk.c sleep.c
	                   smtpout swaponoff.c sync.c tar.c touch.c
	                   true_false.c umount.c update.c utility.c
	                   zcat.c

Log message:
Add in the new 0.30 release of busybox.  Please test, and let me know
of any problems you notice.  I think this will be much better though...
-Erik Andersen <andersee@debian.org>