Re: Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies koptein

> > Log message:
> > * removed old powerpc entries
> > * added documentation.tar archive
> > - please check it, if this works for you all; if so, we must change then
> > also debian/rules a little bit
>
> I do not think we should make a buncha tarballs -- for each build (per
> arch), we should make just one tarball with all the files.  Did you
> see the other message I sent to this list outlining this?

one tarball is very big ... more then 20MB and for a dial-up system it better
to have two or three tarballs.

Please test the current cvs, i generate only the doc-tarball for all architectures,
the boot-floppies-arch and boot-floppies-common is only for powerpc.

James or dark can now easily move the boot-floppies*tar.gz and the install-script
to the debian/dists/potato/main/disks-powerpc/current directory and do only a

 /bin/sh bf-archive-install.sh

and that was it.

Another topic:

 the  'debian/rules binary-arch' doesn't generate the *.changes file. A dpkg-genchanges
is missing. dpkg-distaddfile adds only extra files to debian/files.

Regards,

    Hartmut