apt needs to have a security.debian.org deb entry by default

I recently helped a friend install debian on his laptop, and while I was
editing /etc/apt/sources.list before we finished the second stage of the
install, it occurred to me that it would be nice if apt included by default a deb entry for the security updates at security.debian.org.

If someone is going to do a network install, we should make it so they have
to go out of their way to _not_ have the latest security patches, rather
than the current case where newbies have to first learn enough to realize
they need security updates and then hunt down where to get them.

jpb (long time linux user, recent debian convert)
--
Joe Block <jpb@creol.ucf.edu>
CREOL System Administrator

Social graces are the packet headers of everyday life.