Re: Base system construction

On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 05:08:50PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Marcel Harkema <marcel@debian.org> writes:
>
> >   I am currently hacking base system construction, expect results tomorrow
> >   or during the weekend.  After that I am going to work on the driver
> >   floppies for i386.
>
> Ok -- I'm going to start doing cleanup so that once the thing is
> building we can pretty much right away do a source upload.

  I think we should aim for a source upload before October, i386 will be
  working by then.  I don't know about the other platforms.  We'll have a
  month (October) to clean things up, and maybe implement some nice
  additional features.  If I have the time to do so, I will add http base
  system downloading.  Though I have a pretty busy schedule :(

            Marcel