Re: GRUB

* "Adam" == Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:

Adam> I dunno exactly.  I remember someone talking about hda/hdb
Adam> swapping or some such.  Is that important?  I dunno...

I have a IDE disk with windows and a SCSI disk for Linux. SCSI is set
as the first disk in the BIOS. When ocasionally booting into Windows,
I make lilo swap the disks, as Windows only boots from the first
disk. And I don't want the IDE disk be the first disk, so that Windows
can never wipe lilo or such thing.

If this case is important or relevant to the decision, I don't know as
well :-)

Ciao,
	Martin