Re: Problems in disks-powerpc/current/powermac/

> Documentation isn't yet building for potato boot-floppies.  You'll
> just have to use slink documentation for now
> (http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/) for some other architecture.

I'm in the progress to write sgml files, its easier to convert it then to
other formats.

> > The other problem is that what I presume to be the rescue disk (called
> > something like install-floppy-hfs.img) doesn't work. I assume I am
> > supposed to do boot fd:linux from the firmware; doing this gives me a
> > "client program formatstate not valid" error.
>
> Not sure about this.  Hartmut?

What should i do? I need testers. I request it (very often) but noone does
it. I have no pmac, i have a chrp with an msdos and ps/2 environment, so i
cannot test hfs and adb mice and keyboard ...

The current boot-floppies for powerpc have one problem: it triggers only
for (on pmac maschines)

    machine         : Power Macintosh

This is fixed and available for the next upload.

Regards,

    Hartmut