Re: Muilti-lingual boot procedure

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 01:32:51PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> My sole interest is that we can go into freeze with a relatively
> robust and feature-complete boot-floppies.  This seems less and less
> likely, as there are only 3 or 4 people working on the boot-floppies.
I am interested in working on boot-floopies, but I think we need a clear
statement of goals...I know I have caught snippets here and there, but
how about a web page, stating who is working on what, and what progess
has been made?  That's at least a starting point...if nothing else,
we could have people test all sorts of different configurations...

Brian