Re: Where can I place the installation disks in Portuguese language?

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

Thanks for your help Stephane, but these instructions are only valid for
translated documentation, what I do mean is where place the compiled
installation system in Portuguese language (46 MB for i386).

>> Already exists somewhere where can I do the upload
>> of this translated installation system for Slink?

>In the CVS tree (see the instructions at the end for slink):

>You can access the boot-floppies using CVS; this is particularly useful
>if you are actively working on the package.
gleydson
gleydson@linuxbr.com.br
gleydson_s@yahoo.com

MailBR - O e-mail do Brasil -- http://www.mailbr.com.br