Re: Muilti-lingual boot procedure

Hi,

I see which the only supported method offered by boot-floppies
translators structure is the "b" option, since many languages and
countryes don't have your own language support build in main kernel and
others necessary things.

I am  sending again  the message "Where can I place the installation
disks in Portuguese Language", please have a look in it.

Gleydson

>Hi.

># This question is posted on debian-i18n, but I think it maybe
># more likely to be answered on debian-boot list, and add

>In article <37D74ADE.11D8AD3@bumpclub.ee>
> okul@bumpclub.ee (ökul) writes:
gleydson
gleydson@linuxbr.com.br