dzinstall 1.0.40

Hi,

I have uploaded a working version of my automatic debian installer on my
web server. You can find it at:

    http://boogie.cs.unitn.it/dz/debian/dzinstall/

There is also a short documentation file:

    http://boogie.cs.unitn.it/dz/debian/dzinstall/dzinstall.txt

I have installed several machines with it. If you want to try and/or
contribute with ideas and new code here is my work.

--
Massimo Dal Zotto

|  Massimo Dal Zotto               email: dz@cs.unitn.it               |
|  Via Marconi, 141                phone: ++39-0461534251              |
|  38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)      www: http://www.cs.unitn.it/~dz/  |
|  Italy                             pgp: finger dz@tango.cs.unitn.it  |

P.S. If you have sent me any e-mail in the last two days please resubmit.
     I have lost all recent email because of a misconfigured mailserver
     at our site.