Where can I place the installation disks in Portuguese language?

Hi,

After I compile the boot-floppies package with
Portuguese translated messages , the people of
Brazil and Portugal they are a lot animed with
the Debian installation system for Intel i386
in Portuguese! :)

I placed initially the Portuguese Slink
installation disks for people tests and
installation at:
ftp://ftp2.escelsanet.com.br/debian

I received many sugestions of Portuguese
users and I made personally some changes
after some tests.

I see that the Debian installation system in Portuguese
version is ready to be oficially integrated in
Debian distribuition.

Already exists somewhere where can I do the upload
of this translated installation system for Slink?

The Debian have actually 14 translations of
installation system for others languages, and I
think that is necessary to create different places
for each translator to place your own translation.

Each slink installation system (for i386 only) occupy
around of 46MB, joining all translations, the complete
installation system for Slink it would occupy 644MB
(1 complete CD). I think the user of Brasil and Portugal
would not want to copy other version to not to be of its
own language.

Another point are the device drivers in main Kernel(English
version), many of the existing device drivers in Kernel are
not necessary in Portuguese version, because simply we didn't
possess them! Their use would be a waste in disk space!

Also is necessay some changes in the kernel to adapt the installation
system for our local language (the main kernel don't have support to
accentuation, for example).

Does Debian already have the structure to support all the
installation systems for different languages?
gleydson
gleydson@linuxbr.com.br
gleydson_s@yahoo.com

MailBR - O e-mail do Brasil -- http://www.mailbr.com.br