Re: dbootstrap source

On Tue, Sep 07, 1999 at 12:21:45PM +0200, Marcel [@ GMX] wrote:

>   I have some questions regarding a bug in boot-floppies (dbootstrap) you
>   reported.  Have you looked in to this since you reopened the bugreport?

>   > Debian bug report logs - #36947
>   > boot-floppies: base.tgz not found - no error message

  I've briefly read parts of the dbootstrap code, the error handling
  is not ok imo.  If I can find some time I'd like to fix (or rewrite)
  parts of the code.  What's the proper procedure to do this?  Are there
  code reviewers for debian-boot?  Is someone actively working on
  dbootstrap (I don't want to do duplicate work)?

  Regards, Marcel