Re: Ideas

Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

   The second thing is a way to make the CD install more powerful. I know
   that Ben (Collins? Gertzfield?) has done a lot of work on a framebuffer
   install setup so we get a prettier/more luser-friendly
   installation.

Pfaff.  I've stopped working on it for two reasons:

	1. I don't have time, and won't for a while.

	2. Corel came in and said we need a setup API and a X-based
           install, which pre-empted all my work.  I'm waiting for all
           that to sort out before deciding whether it's worthwhile to
           invest more time myself.

   [...]