Re: boot-floppies docs
- To: Matt Porter <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: boot-floppies docs
- From: Adam Di Carlo <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:27:55 -0400
- Message-id: <E10xAT2-0002Lk-00@burrito>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990623171709.19538Efirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990623171709.19538Eemail@example.com>
>I'm about to begin documenting the PowerPC installation process. I've
>checked out your branch to get the latest as a starting point.
Since the PowerPC wasn't at all even supported in slink, I suggest,
Matt, you do your documentation work in the trunk, not in the branch.
>just send my changes directly to you? I didn't think I should check stuff
>in your branch since we'd have a bunch of conflicts.
Matt, if you like, for a few rounds you can send diffs to me and I'll
try to incorporate them in a timely manner. Honestly, I'm not too
worried about conflicts -- the only thing I really worry about is
people working in the trunk when it should be the branch, and vice
versa. I think I'm going to stop my own work in the branch and move
on to the trunk.
I still need to do a merge from the branch to the trunk... I'll try to
do that today.
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>