Re: boot-floppies docs

>I'm about to begin documenting the PowerPC installation process.  I've
>checked out your branch to get the latest as a starting point.

Since the PowerPC wasn't at all even supported in slink, I suggest,
Matt, you do your documentation work in the trunk, not in the branch.

>Should I
>just send my changes directly to you?  I didn't think I should check stuff
>in your branch since we'd have a bunch of conflicts.

Matt, if you like, for a few rounds you can send diffs to me and I'll
try to incorporate them in a timely manner.  Honestly, I'm not too
worried about conflicts -- the only thing I really worry about is
people working in the trunk when it should be the branch, and vice
versa.  I think I'm going to stop my own work in the branch and move
on to the trunk.

I still need to do a merge from the branch to the trunk... I'll try to
do that today.