Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies aph

CVSROOT:	/cvs/debian-boot
Module name:	boot-floppies
Changes by:	aph	1999-05-29 01:15:08

Modified files:
	documentation  : Tag: adam-boot-floppies_2-1_branch Makefile

Log message:
don't loop infinitely when TeX's .aux files are bi-stable (i.e.,
alternate for each build).  I had a math professor who was upset at
TeX because, as he said, it is indeterminate.   Well, let's just say
its complexity gives it the appearance of indeterminacy at times.

We probably need to have a sanity (depth) case for the .pdf rules --
any way to check current depth of the make invokation??