Re: Patch for m68k boot-floppies

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Michael, thanks for your patch. Since the patch is against 2.1.8, I
> assume I should apply it to the *slink* (stable) branch of the code?

It should apply there without major fuzz, but it should also be applied to
the unstable branch where appropriate (there will be some functionality
left to parse partition tables and select keymaps even in unstable, I
guess?)

> I am hoping to get another version of the boot-floppies out at some
> point soon (and help flush out proposed-updates), so this might make a
> difference.

On that issue: I uploaded updated install kits for Amiga, Atari and Mac
that should go into proposed-updates; it's based on 2.1.8 or 2.1.9 (I
think I updated my source to 2.1.9 before I stopped working on it). What
kind of fixes are you planning to release for proposed-updates? Anything
that directly affects m68k?

> I can commit it to the slink branch and then merge that with the
> potato codeline also.  Let me know.

Merging it into both would be fine - makes the job of the potato
boot-floppies builders on m68k easier :-)

	Michael