Re: pciutils to be included

Joey,

	The report is factually correct. However, I discovered that with
the default 2.0.x kernels that are shipped with Slink, there is no
advantage to installing lspci. The problem is that this utility searches
for the file (directory?) /proc/bus/pci/devices and this doesnt exist
under the 2.0.x kernels AFAIK. What ends up happenning is that one swaps
the lspci not found message for the /proc/bus/pci/devices not found
message.

Jor-el