Size of drivers disk

Hi,

I've just submitted the following bug report against kernel-image

   Please provide additional modules such as sound, video and ipv6.

   Espy has told me that all modules from the kernel-image will go
   onto the drivers disk.

   This is a design glitch as it is logical that the Linux kernel will
   provide more modules than fit on one floppy.

   Please provide additional modules, either by adding a linux-modules-2.2.5
   package, or linux-modules-ipv6, linux-modules-sound etc.

   If you want to provide the modules within the regular kernel-image
   package, please reassign this bug to boot-floppies afterwards since
   boot-floppies have to select which modules to use and which to skip.

Please consider using only a selection of modules as provided by the
regular kernel-image package instead of all.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.