Re: boot-floppies, depends

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Martin> + '[' -f /usr/lib/syslinux/img1440k.gz ']' + '[' -f
> Martin> /usr/src/debian/boot-floppies/scripts/rescue/img1440k.gz ']' +
> Martin> echo 'Can'\''t find 1440 KB floppy image' Can't find 1440 KB
> Martin> floppy image + exit 1
>
> Martin> I wonder if boot-floppies should depend on syslinux.
>
> Would that we had architecture dependancies!
>
> The other alternative is to add it to the 'make check' testing.

Yes, of course, I forgot.

Re architecture dependencies, you might want to discuss this issue
with Steve McIntyre:

a) boot-flooppies does not depend on syslinux because this would
   make it arch dependend (could we get a suggests then?)

b) slink_cd depends on the non-free lha because without that it
   would not run on m68k - it runs fine on/for i386 without that
   package.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.