Re: How about using C++ in the setup engine API???

"Ming Poon" <mingp@corel.ca> writes:

   The setup engine API will not be linked with Qt at all. That is the whole
   point about creating this engine API so that people have the freedom to choose
   whatever UI framework they want for the actual setup application (be it Qt,
   GNOME, or FB Dev).

Well, you still can't link the boot-floppies with Qt, even indirectly
through another library.

   I shall send out our draft spec next week so that everyone can
   comment on. Thanks.

Glad to hear it.  I'll be happy to take a look at it, and I'm sure the
rest of debian-boot will be too.

Thanks,

Ben.