Re: Last check-in (newt0.30)

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 10:37:54PM -0700, Joel Klecker wrote:
> I had already checked in changes to get things to compile with
> newt0.30, so it seems logical to use it on the basedisks and rootdisk.

Should I check in the other changes necessary to get it compiling on potato
(namely, adding i386 to the list of glibc2.1 architectures and changing
libcver to 2.1.1 in rootdisk.sh)?

I have it more or less successfully building on potato except for the actual
disks (running out of loopback space.. yuck)

--
dhd@maclinux.plcom.on.ca (wearing my Linux/m68k+Mac+Debian hat)
  Latest kernels/patches: http://maclinux.plcom.on.ca/pub/