Re: sparc patches commited to the 2.1 branch

Eric>   I commited my fixes to the 2.1 branch.  Is there a way to
Eric> merge them to the other branch too without doing it by hand ?

Yes; please let me do the merge.  I've already done one 2.1 -> 2.2
merge, so this second time I have to retag the versions at merge time.
It's kinda complex but I have to remember where I merged so next time
I only merge from that point.

I'm going to do a build of boot-floppies and make sure it builds
properly first, if you don't mind.