Re: Scanning for PCI & PnP

On Mon, Apr 12, 1999 at 09:17:36PM +0200, Nils-Erik Svangård wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> One question, if there is support for multiple langues at the
> installation, why is there no dialog where one can choose language?

Slink boot-floppies didn't have real support for multiple languages. You
can't change language at run time, just at build time.
Potato boot-floppies have better support, but we are not there yet.

> I have just started on alitte program that scans the system for PCI and
> PnP devices and adds the necessary info to the config files.
> Is there anyone out there already doing this?

Too many people have expressed interest, but I've seen no implementation
yet. If you need any help just ask here.

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es