Re: WARNING -- now moving CVS area from master

Adam Di Carlo writes:

>Steve> Right, how should we organise this? Is it easier/better to
>Steve> check in slinkcd as a new module, or to add it as a
>Steve> subdirectory in boot-floppies?
>
>New module.  Let's think of the name and then I'll create the module
>and the directory.  What do you think of the name 'debian-cd' ?
>
>Once we have the name you use 'cvs import' to import stuff.  Need me
>to figure out the proper commandline for you to use for that?

No, I can cope with that - we use CVS all the time at work. I was just
looking for a consensus on layout. OK, debian-cd should work...

--
Steve McIntyre, stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk The Unix world's best mod player
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------