Re: Last changes from enrique

On Thu, Mar 25, 1999 at 10:07:25AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> >> Uh, IIRC (I don't have them here) those are fixed on my
> >> sources... Didn't I commited those changes yesterday?
>
> koptein> No, i just checkout twice the cvs-tree, the bugs are
> koptein> there. BTW: which one should we use now, cvs.debian.org or
> koptein> the old one?
>
> The new one --- :ext:<user>@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot, module
> boot-floppies.  IN fact, you can't use the old one, it's disabled.
>
> Please let me know if you have problems with the new area.

I have problems with the new area.

$ cvs ci Makefile
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/cvs/debian-boot': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to remove lock /cvs/debian-boot/#cvs.wfl.27795:
Permission denied
cvs server: lock failed - giving up
cvs [server aborted]: lock failed - giving up
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs11007baa

I guess there's some problem with permissions...

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es