Re: WARNING -- now moving CVS area from master

sb> On Wednesday 24 March 1999, at 22 h 5, the keyboard of Adam Di
sb> Carlo <aph@debian.org> wrote:

>> The new area is :ext:<user>@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/boot-floppies.

sb> No, it's :ext:<user>@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot to comply
sb> with CVS naming on cvs.debian.org (which is used by non-Debian
sb> projects).

Exactly correct!

Actually, I was the one who requested that name, however.  I hope that
we can use it as a CVS area for other aspects of booting, such as CD
creation scripts.  What do you say, guys?  What's our short and
long-term plan for the maintanance of slink-cd ?