Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies koptein

CVSROOT:	/debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs
Module name:	boot-floppies
Changes by:	koptein	99/03/10 14:47:27

Modified files:
	.              : Makefile basedisks.sh drivers.sh keymaps.sh
	                 rootdisk.sh

Log message:
I know, this is not the very best time to ci something for powerpc (unstable).
But i must get it working.
I've tested my changes and thats all only powerpc related.

Makefile:
* ifdef PATH to unstable
* added kbd-data-0.97
* added installing stuff (ifdef for powerpc)
basedisk.sh:
* changed the dev entries for powerpc (not only generic-powerpc)
drives.sh:
* cosmetic  (changed 'and' to ',')
keymaps.sh:
* add keymaps from kbd0.97 (only powerpc)
rootdisk.sh:
* changed the device list for powerpc from generic to the device list