Graphical installation boot-floppies CVS tree now up

I have put a CVS tree of the beginnings of my graphical installation
boot-floppies libraries and test programs up on cvs.debian.org.  So
far it can display a penguin and a simple text window with graphical
buttons.  It looks quite good but of course more features and more
fine tuning is needed.  So is your input!

(use CVS_RSH=ssh of course)

For now, it's read-write for all Debian developers.  Interested
non-Debianers can contact me for access or snapshots.

Have fun!
"MONO - Monochrome Emulation
 This field is used to store your favorite bit."
--FreeVGA Attribute Controller Reference