Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies aph

CVSROOT:	/debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs
Module name:	boot-floppies
Changes by:	aph	99/03/07 00:08:22

Modified files:
	documentation  : install.sgml

Log message:
<sect1 id="firmware-revs">Firmware Revisions and Existing OS Setup
-- m68k: incomplete sentance removed
<sect>Planning Use of the System
-- move down to Ch "Partitioning Your Hard Drive", since it's all about
disk capacity planning
<sect>Example Partitioning
-- try clarify that the example isn't mine, remove reference to DOS;
we need better and more examples; section renamed from "Examples"
<sect id="non-debian-partitioning">Partitioning Prior to Installation
-- describe what we mean by this section here, guidelines for when
to partition prior to install
<sect id="dbootstrap-partition">&MSG-PARTITION-DISK;
-- add some full stops;
sparc: add notes talking about fdisk and OpenBoot getting along