slink-cd (1.11) unstable; urgency=low
* Mainly last-minute cleanups for final CD builds.
* slink_cd changes:
* Changed boot target slightly, less warnings on non-i386.
* Now using new isomarkboot, new options.
* Added sysutils and dpkg-perl to list of requirements in README.
* Added exclude details to README.
* boot-alpha changes from Loic.
* moved some i386-specific boot stuff to boot-i386.
* Fixed several small bugs/typos in boot-m68k.
* Added amiga .info files in boot-m68k, and tar file from Christian.
* Updated master file.
* Exclude support in mklist.
* Added exclude-$ARCH files.
* Fixed mklist bug - check right location for newer files.
-- Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 07 Mar 1999 00:40:33 -0000
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK. email@example.com
<a href=http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/comp/>My PC page</a>
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky, +------------------
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..." |Finger for PGP key