Re: slink is gone, goals for potato?

Bruce Sass <bsass@ecn.ab.ca> writes:

   On 5 Mar 1999, Ben Pfaff wrote:

   > I guess that's understandable.  But actually I'm only going to modify
   > dbootstrap (the installation user interface) and the kernel.

   Are you going to be generalizing the UI code in dbootstrap so that the
   actual UI can exist as a separate entity, and be replaced on a whim.

That's already done.  There's currently a wrapper library around newt,
which is pretty much what I have to rewrite, AFAICT.
--
"To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
 feature-poor toys." --Scott Adams